SEATTLE, WA – Jan. 31, 2012: Daptiv, the on-demand leader in project portfolio management software, today announced strong business results for 2011, demonstrated by double-digit growth in both new business bookings and existing customer expansions, and an increased international footprint in Asia Pacific and EMEA. Building on this momentum, Daptiv also celebrated important milestones in product innovation, which positioned Daptiv as the leading on-demand PPM solutions provider.
“In spite of the global economic crisis, the PPM market continues to grow,” said John Baldwin, Daptiv’s CEO. “Daptiv’s PPM solution delivers clear value to businesses worldwide, enabling customers to gain a holistic view of their company’s project portfolio and make intelligent investment and cost optimization decisions. With our continued investments in Daptiv’s PPM solutions, we believe we are poised for continued growth in 2012.”
Daptiv provides a powerful, integrated suite of PPM applications that is designed with real people and organizations in mind. Daptiv offers comprehensive PPM functionality, but with the ability to introduce new capabilities when an organization is ready for them. This enables companies to realize business value quickly before adding more sophisticated capabilities as their PPM process matures. Further, with Daptiv’s software as a service (SaaS) model, software and security updates happen automatically, requiring minimal support from IT.
Key Highlights from 2011:
- Closed 2011 fiscal year with 22% new business bookings growth over 2010 in a wide range of industries, including financial services, healthcare, consumer goods, services, industrial, education and government;
- Expanded its existing customer base by 16%;
- Grew its international sales by 71% over 2010;
- Expanded its global field operations, growing the Daptiv team in Europe, Asia and North America;
- Hosted its annual user summit, Adapt 2011, which drew more than 150 PPM leaders from eight countries to Seattle discuss the latest insights, training content, and PPM best practices; and
- Announced new partnerships with Contec-X, extending the Daptiv brand to the German market, and Computron Software SA Ltd, based in South Africa.
- Daptiv announced new usability capabilities that help project managers create and provision custom PPM applications, extending Daptiv’s new user interface to its Dynamic Applications™ and enabling increased user productivity and better collaboration on projects and business initiatives.
- Supporting core services delivery, Daptiv launched its Professional Services Automationsolution, designed specifically for professional services organizations, providing visibility into the key elements required to run and grow a professional services group.
- Extending its project methodology support, Daptiv announced a new agile PPM solution with the ability to integrate real-time project data from “best-of-breed” agile development tools, including Rally Software.
- Daptiv enhanced its industry-leading IT governance solution with Portfolio Management and IT Quality and Performance dashboards to improve project visibility and better support business priorities.
- Improving identity management and usability, Daptiv added new features that make it easier and faster to securely access project and portfolio data within Daptiv PPM, including single-sign on.
- Daptiv announced that it had received the highest possible rating of “strong positive” in the Gartner Inc., 2011 Marketscope for Project and Portfolio Management Applications, citing its “solid balance of function and cost effectiveness.”
- Daptiv received the highest ranking of “champion” in Info-Tech Research Group’s Mid-Market PPM Vendor Landscape Report.
- Daptiv was named to Information Management Magazine’s “40 Vendors We’re Watching in 2011” list for a second consecutive year, citing the strength of its business intelligence tools for portfolio reporting and support services, and noted the company’s leadership in configurable, easy to adopt applications for portfolio, project, resource and document management.
Daptiv’s software is used by more than 100,000 subscribers worldwide across industry verticals ranging from healthcare and education to technology and financial services, among others.
Founded in 1997, Daptiv is the leading provider of on-demand Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions. Daptiv has helped thousands of companies improve their strategic planning and business execution by offering adaptable PPM solutions and expert professional services. Daptiv’s customers include world-class organizations such as Beam Global, Ikon, Coach, Harvard University, Honeywell, InterContinental Hotels Group, and Delta Dental.